The Indiana Structural Engineers
Association, Inc. (ISEA) was formed to constantly improve the level
of standard of the structural engineering profession in
Indiana, and to provide an identifiable resource for those
needing communication with the profession. ISEA serves the
needs of the structural engineering profession, its clientele, and ...
- Building Code and Enforcement
- Construction Industry
- Public Building Agencies
- Disaster Response Organizations
- Licensing and Registration Boards
- Legislatures and Regulatory Agencies
- Structural Material Trade Groups
- Public News Media
- Professional and Trade Organizations
- Engineering Societies
SEAoO is hosting an 8-hour AISC seminar in Columbus, OH on April 10th.
For more information and acess to registration services click here: SEAoO-AISC Seminar.
Thank you for joining us at our ISEA 2014 Spring Conference On March 6, 2014.
Click Here for