The Indiana Structural Engineers
Association, Inc. (ISEA) was formed to constantly improve the level
of standard of the structural engineering profession in
Indiana, and to provide an identifiable resource for those
needing communication with the profession. ISEA serves the
needs of the structural engineering profession, its clientele, and ...
On December 1, 2014 Indiana will adopt the following new components of the Indiana Building Codes. Hyperlinks to the PDF versions have been included for your convenience.
- Building Code and Enforcement
- Construction Industry
- Public Building Agencies
- Disaster Response Organizations
- Licensing and Registration Boards
- Legislatures and Regulatory Agencies
- Structural Material Trade Groups
- Public News Media
- Professional and Trade Organizations
- Engineering Societies
Thank you for joining us at our ISEA 2014 Spring Conference On March 6, 2014.
Click Here for